- Departments P - Z
- Sanitary Engineering
Greene Forward Reinvestment Initiative
Visit www.greeneforward.com to stay informed about water and sewer projects in your neighborhoods! The site features general information about Greene Forward reinvestment campaign and details about projects in the Greene County Sanitary Engineering’s service area including frequently asked questions, benefits, project timelines, and maps. Customers have an option to subscribe for project and service notifications related to Greene Forward program. We encourage our customers to explore www.greeneforward.com and sign up for project updates.
The Greene County Sanitary Engineering Department operates and maintains the water and waste water facilities for much of the incorporated and unincorporated areas within Greene County, plus portions of Montgomery and Warren Counties. The department serves more than 18,000 water customers and 24,000 sanitary sewer customers. The Sanitary Engineering Department’s Environmental Services Division also provides recycling and solid waste management.
- Pay my bill - e-Customer Login (NOTE: GCSED Invoice Cloud payment system will be unavailable the first two business days of the month to run our billing cycle)
- Questions about your bill
- Questions about your water/sewer service
- Questions about new building tap-in and permits
- For emergencies please call our office at (937) 562-7450. Calls received outside normal business hours will be answered by the Xenia / Greene County dispatch Service.
- Other questions or concerns please fill out the Sanitary Engineering Department Inquiry Form
Information on this site is believed to be accurate. The department disclaims any liability for errors or omissions. External links to other sites are intended to be informational and do not have the endorsement of the department.