Online Bill Pay
As a customer of Greene County Sanitary Engineering Department you can register to become an e-customer and pay your bill online. In addition, an e-customer can view, download, and print a monthly billing statement as well sign up for e-billing. E-Customers may also receive email reminders when a bill is ready; when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment.
NEW ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION FOR E-CUSTOMERS…
Beginning March 3, 2020, Greene County Sanitary Engineering e-customers can pay their bills online using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover using the new e-Customer login from GCSED online payment provider, Invoice Cloud. In addition, you can view, download and print monthly statements as well as sign-up for e-billing and text reminder notification. When paying your bill online, a per transaction convenience fee is paid directly to Invoice Cloud and not to Greene County Sanitary Engineering:
- Online Debit or Credit Card Payment – $2.25 flat rate per transaction
- Online eCheck - $0.90 flat rate per transaction
- Telephone payment option call (855) 925-1665
- Debit or Credit Card payment by phone - $2.25 flat rate per transaction
- eCheck by phone - $0.90 flat rate per transaction
- NOTE: When making payments by phone please carefully listen to the instructions on how to enter your payment.