(Effective July 1, 2013)
Public records are available in the Greene County Recorder's Office between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with the exception of adopted holidays.
Requests to inspect public records or requests for copies for public records may be made to any person on the recorder's staff.
The fees for obtaining copies are as follows:
- $0.10 per page - copies made by the requester
- $2.00 per page - copies made by recorder's staff
- Postage charges will be assessed for mailing documents
- Full size map copies - $2.50 per page
- Certified copies - $2.00 per page + $1.00 for certification
- Certified military discharges – no fee to veterans or his/her heir (with appropriate documentation)
All other fees are listed in the full public records policy which is available for inspection in the Recorder's office.
The Ohio law prohibits the Greene County Recorder’s Office from doing title searches. If we cannot reasonably identify what public records are being requested, the office may deny the request and provide the requester an opportunity to revise the request.
The Greene County Recorder's Office has adopted a public records policy that is available upon request.