- Departments A - C
- Animal Control
- Donations and Wish List
Donations and Wish List
|Thank you for your interest in making a donation to the Greene County Animal Control. Your donation, large or small, is gratefully accepted to help care for dogs at our shelter, to help increase adoptions and to ensure public safety. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.|
Your monetary donations are most beneficial as they allow more flexibility in meeting variable and emergency needs and to purchase specialty animal control equipment or medical and surgical supplies. You may choose special areas you wish your funds to support.
General monetary donations are also always accepted to assist with the care of the dogs. These can be made by mail or in person.
- Our Budget is supported primarily by Dog Tag sales and contracts.
- If you are able and wish to contribute cash for our general use; small contributions are accepted in our Donation Box at the counter.
- Also larger donations will be receipted for your tax records at the counter.
- If you wish to make a contribution to be used for any special purpose, please see the Director.
call (937) 562-7400 with any questions.
Items We Need
Shelter needs always include:
- Cleaning Supplies (laundry and dish detergent, bleach, sponges)
- Paper towels
- Bedding - We attempt to provide towels or blankets for each guest- these can used, worn, torn or faded (never a complaint)
- Kitty Litter - Standard or clumping type.
- Cat / Kitten Food
- Pet Supplies include food (especially puppy and kitten)
- Toys or other items like Kongs or similar items
- Leashes and Collar (new or gently used)
- Dog Clippers
- Dog and Cat Shampoo
- Pet Carriers (new and used)
- Crates (for off-site adoptions, new or used)
- Gauze and bandage supplies
- Utility Cart
- Hose for hot and cold water 50-100ft