Our tree sale will be occurring much later this year. Sale Begins at the end of February and will continue while supplies last. Trees will come in around the 1st week of May.
How to Order:
- Go to Clermont SWCD’s Website:
- Click on the product catalog to learn more about each species available in full color.
- Click on the Place order Here button to add trees to your cart.
- At Check Out, please remember to select Greene County as your pick-up location
- Payment can be made with card on the site
- If you need help, we can assist you please call our office anytime during business hours.
Thank you for working with us to improve the soil health of Clermont, Clinton, and Greene Counties through participation in our annual tree seedling sale! This year there are over 30 species of native trees and shrubs.
- White Pine
- Eastern Redbud
- White Dogwood
- Norway Spruce
- Allegheny Serviceberry
- American Hazelnut
- Black Elderberry
- Common Lilac
- Sensitive Fern
- Maple leaf Viburnum
- Blazing star
- Pink Turtlehead
- Purple coneflower
- Oxeye sunflower
Check out the ODNR Division of Forestry's Ohio Tree and Shrub Species Information Table for an overview of soil and light requirements.